I don’t actually know if Muffut is really a word. It makes me think of the “muppets” or Little miss “muffet”. But this delicious treat is a lovely cross between a muffin and a donut. The blueberry jam middle is just SO GOOD!!!!
I mean how irresistible do they look? They are just waiting for you to make them and enjoy!
Blueberry Filled Donut Muffin! Muffut!
Wild Blueberry Jam
- 2 cups wild blueberries
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
Wild Blueberry Muffut
- 1 cup blueberry jam
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp powdered cinnamon
- 2 flax egg mix 2 tbsp of flax meal in 5 tbsp of water. Leave for a a few minutes to thicken
- 3 tbsp oat milk
- 3/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a muffin pan with baking spray and a small dusting of flour
- in a medium bowl, add all your dry ingredients except sugar
- in another bowl, mix together your wet ingredients and add sugar to beat until mixed
- Spoon in approx 2 tbsp into your muffin pan, followed by a dollop of ham and then top with more muffin batter
- cook for 25 minutes
- Additionally, you can roll it in some sugar with cinnamon after it's cooled down slightly.
© sculptedkitchen.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please share this recipe using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or republish the recipe or content in full. instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.